What services do Pedorthists provide?
Canadian Certified Pedorthists – C. Ped (C) – provide a wide range of services, including:
- Assessing your feet and lower legs and providing a gait assessment (evaluatng how you walk or run)
- Educating you about your foot or lower limb condition and the recommended treatment
- Providing custom-made foot orthotics or over-the-counter devices
- Professionally fitting you with orthopaedic footwear that is appropriate for your foot type and problems
- Modifying footwear to accommodate problem areas
Canadian Certified Pedorthists help patients with a wide range of foot and lower limb problems including: