Costs + Information
Flight costs are not included, but a travel agent will be available to coordinate the people wishing to travel as part of the group.
**Transportation from the airport- hotel will be covered if you are flying on the AC824.
Local visits coordinated over the two days with NVOS (PAC’s sister association) in The Netherlands will include:
- Fontys University, Eindhoven www.fontys.nl
First Pedorthist: $3,800 plus tax
Second Pedorthist (sharing a room with another member): add $2,250 plus tax
Spouse/Guest (sharing a room with one pedorthist, but not attending “pedorthic” tours or Messe): add $1,750 plus tax
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing Education Points will be confirmed shortly.
- Shared rooms may contain two single beds. Double or Queen size beds cannot be guaranteed. Room capacity is two people.
- Package includes breakfast each morning at the host hotel.
- Spouses/Guests are welcome on the full tour at the same cost as a member.
- Program schedule and locations are subject to change.