A resource for Canada’s insurance industry
– Information in this section is currently under review –
The Pedorthic Association of Canada and its members value the profession’s relationship with Canada’s insurance industry.
We encourage dialogue and are grateful for the opportunity to share our knowledge and positions about orthoses, footwear, and related products and services with insurers.
The purpose of this document is to describe the following:
- The role of Canadian Certified Pedorthists – C. Ped (C);
- The patient experience, something we like to call the “Pedorthic Journey”;
- Our positions on key elements of pedorthic practice; and
- Common and accepted technical terminology in pedorthic practice.
It is PAC’s hope that this information will prove useful to new and veteran insurance professionals alike in the:
- Determination of eligibility;
- Interpretation of claims; and
- Understanding of industry trends.
PAC’s Invitation to Insurers
Canadian Certified Pedorthists are happy to answer questions from Canada’s insurance industry.
Lab tours and presentations can also be arranged. For more information, contact the Pedorthic Association of Canada office at 1-888-268-4404 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAC invites insurers to share information from www.pedorthic.ca with their customers and subscribers. Please contact the PAC office for details.